A Complete MovieDB App Deployment
In this guide, we'll be deploying a complete end-to-end app onto a Kubernetes cluster on your local system. It's a simple app with a React-based user interface that lets you search for movies.
The app consists of:
- A React user interface (built with create-react-app)
- A static web server to serve the built HTML, CSS, and other static content for the user interface
- A Node.js REST API back end that allows searching for movies
- A Postgres database to store the movie data, automatically populated with test data
- A URL router that routes requests for
/apito the Node.js API and all other requests to the static web server
Next, we'll install Adapt.